Breanne Cote is the new chair of the BC Northern Real Estate Board.
She has spent the last eight years at Royal LePage Aspire Realty and was elected during their AGM.
“I am honored to be elected to serve the members of BCNREB as their Chair for 2023. I am looking forward to a year full of learning, growth, and continued momentum for our profession. Our industry is constantly changing and evolving both in terms of technology and the way we run our business and serve our clients, and also with government regulations, public protection and housing needs. I will work hard to make sure that we have a strong united voice in these future developments and have the tools we all need to run professional, successful businesses. I look forward to working with fellow REALTORS®, board members and other boards and associations in order to keep us all informed, connected, and moving forward,” said Cote in a release.
The full 2023-2024 BCNREB Board of Directors is as follows:
- Breanne Cote, Chair, Royal LePage Aspire Realty, Prince George.
- Kristine Newell, Vice Chair, Team Powerhouse Realty, Prince George.
- Wynnette Lowes, Past Chair, Century 21 Energy Realty, Fort St. John.
- Vanita Des Mazes, Director, RE/MAX Bulkley Valley, Smithers.
- Guillaume Fortin, Public Director, TIG Management Inc., Prince George.
- Shannon Horrigan, Director, RE/MAX Core Realty, Prince George.
- Kristin Houghtaling, Director, Royal LePage Aspire Realty, Prince George.
- Victor Khong, Director, Horsefly Realty, Horsefly.
- Sheila Love, Director, RE/MAX Coast Mountains-Terrace, Terrace.
- Cameron McLeod, Director, Team Powerhouse Realty, Prince George.
- Jason Ryll, Public Director, Williams Lake & District Chamber of Commerce, Williams Lake.