B.C. health officials reported 1,785 new cases of COVID-19 across the province.
Of those, just 42 were found in Northern Health.
The new cases include:
* 791 new cases in Fraser Health
* 400 new cases in Vancouver Coastal Health
* 269 new cases in Interior Health
* 42 new cases in Northern Health
* 283 new cases in Island Health
The Ministry will return to regular reporting of infections, vaccinations, hospitalizations and deaths, as well as cases and hospitalizations by vaccination status tomorrow (Wednesday).